Friday, April 17, 2009

Article Reviews by Raheel Awan

Acknowledgements



Firstly, it was a pleasure writing these critiques because it widened my knowledge on the issue of the environment, it helped me gain plenty of understanding about our lives, our surroundings and our way of going about our daily lives. Moreover, I would like to thank the wonderful and insightful writers of these articles; they have spent much time and hard work developing them, it would be my pleasure by not letting them down even one percent; their hard work will not go to waste. Further, I would like to thank the wonderful faculty of Lahore School of Economics, and my current teachers: Dr. Nasir, Syed Toqueer Akhtar, Zohaira Chaudhry, Tehseen Kausar and many more past instructors in my previous courses who have helped a great deal in my skills as a future accomplished Businessman and hopefully, Entrepreneur. Now going back to the articles, I have worked very hard into the critical examination of them as they were well written and provided as said earlier, great insight.






Raheel Awan
Lahore School of Economic’s
06U227
Section: C
April 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment